Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've neglected this blog....I've been so busy at work and with the kids, and just being plain exhausted that it has been always on my to do list but never getting done....

I think the same has happened with Chris. He's been snippy to me, but not in a mean way, almost hurt that I am not taking the time to just show that I care about him in simple ways.

So back to basics. Not working at night, but watching a movie together...and not a chick flick but one that he would like (btw, do NOT watch Buried with Ryan Reynolds...awesome movie AWFUL ENDING, you've been warned). We went out for Valentine's Day, just the two of us to a restaurant I knew he'd love.

I'm commiting to read and actually DO The Love Dare book. The devil has really been wearing on me, bringing up constant reminders of how bad things were. I've been getting nasty immature text messages from a blocked number...all these little things chip away at what we have, and it's been so good lately.

Commitment vs. Restentment. It's not just the guys who have to do special things for no reason. We do too ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment