Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Miss You

I posted a song....
It's dedicated to My Grandpa.

Grandpa:
I miss you so much, and this close to Christmas it becomes a physical pain in my stomach. I so wish that you were here to hug me, and a present from the Home Shopping Channel.
I know you would have bought Parker a snowboard and loved standing at the bottom of the hill waiting for him like you did with me.
I know that you would be so frusterated with Spencer...you two would butt heads so much.
But more than anything....I know Mikayla would be your special princess and that you two would be attached at the hip...or should I say fridge.
I am sorry I didn't say I love you as much as I should have.
I'm sorry I didn't let you gift Parker chicken wings and iced cappacino.
I'm sorry that my prayers didn't get you healed.
But I know that you are singing carols with the angels and tending to your perfect garden in front of your gorgeous mansion which is no doubt filled with day lillies.
I miss you and I have to think that you miss us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment