Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bad feeling....

I don't know what is going on at Chris's or Julie's workplaces....
But I've got a bad feeling. Tonite is not going to be a peaceful mature conversation, that much I know.

Lord, prepare my heart now for the hurtful words both may say about me. Give me strength to sit there with my big mouth SHUT and support my husband in the way he'll need rather than blurt out what I really think about this trouble mis-guided girl.

Someone else has been on my heart lately (and judging from my posts, I'm having a hard time concentrating at work). Julie's parents. Good, gentle, God-fearing...prominent in our church, actually, Mr. Toews is a board member. What they must be going through.

Heavenly Father, I ask again for comfort and peace, but now for Mr. and Mrs. Toews. Give them the words to comfort Julie and the guidance she so needs. Be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment