Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My heart breaks....

I can't believe I am saying this or feeling this....my heart breaks for Julie.
She was led on by Chris, he admits that, and he feels horrible.
She text him this morning....

So I really have no idea what's going on. I guess you don't wan to talk to me for some reason. I'm not sur eif its something i did, or if its something pastor chris said to you. maybe even jessica. i do think i deserve an explaination, or something. If you need space, trust me i'll give it to you, but you can't just ignore me...its killing me :( i work 11-6 today, i could come over tonight and talk in person, or you could call me. i'll be more than understanding, i promise....i just need to know what's going on so i can try to sleep at night :(.....


At first we had been counselled that Pastor Couper would take care of talking to Julie. Heck knows I wanted to talk to her. But after seeing this text this morning, and hearing the sobs in her voicemail last night.....it is Chris who needs to talk to her. Hard as that may be for me to hear.
He needs to admit he led her on, and he needs to apologize to her and ask for forgiveness. And then he needs to tell her, his place is with his wife, he's moved home and what happened between them, never should have.

He is going to call her tonite when he gets home, he will let me listen to the conversation so no discrepancies can come up - that is where the devil does his best work and I won't allow it.

Even though my flesh hates her, my heart aches for her. I was in her shoes not 24 hours ago.

Lord, give Chris the words and tone to soothe Julie's breaking heart. God give me the peace to support him during this heartbreaking conversation, not only for her but for me. Lord bring someone into Julie's life so that she may feel the joy and hope that I feel today. Calm her spirit as she is working right now. Calm mine so I don't march over there. Send your Holy Spirit to surround her with peace and tranquility and most of all comfort. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment