Monday, November 22, 2010

i'm happy....

Chris had the afternoon off, so I took mine off (which was hard to do, I have a stack of work to file and submit). We didn't do anything special....just went out for dinner and then to Staples to pick up some stuff. Saw a friend there, she mentioned how happy we looked. And I was happy, I am happy. And as soon as I let myself feel that, the devil creeps in on my doubts and says 'but is it to good to be true'.

I feel like I'm obsessed with Julie. What they did, what they said, where they went.

Her van was there.....I wanted to go in so bad.

I get home, bath the kids and pop in a DVD, a little unwind time before bed (and heading back to work). Following routine, I go to check my facebook (sidebar: does anyone actually talk to anyone anymore, or are we all on the message/text/blog train???).....ANYWAYS....i go to check my facebook and I have a request to add a friend.

You will never guess who.

Go ahead....guess.

Julie Toews.

In what world would I want to be facebook friends with my husband's ex-girlfriend???? Am I the only one who thinks that's ridiculous. What does she think?? He's back with me, so we're cool? All may be forgiven, but not forgotten....it's just wierd.
On the other hand, if I don't add her, do I look like a vindictive b*tch??
Any guidance on this crazy twist would be appreciated.

Why can't I just let this go?? Why can't it just leave me alone?? She is everywhere.

Lord, please put my mind at ease when it comes to this girl. Help me to trust my husband when my first instinct is to pick apart everything he says about her as if there is something more. Lord, protect my heart as I fall in love with him all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment