Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WHY DO I DO THIS??

I have to know everything, my mind just wanders and makes up things and I just have to know everything. Every text you sent, every pic you liked, every message you got...every time you touched.

Chris gave me his password to facebook and hotmail. I wasn't going to look....but I did. God, why do I do this to myself????? Now it's real, now I see the messages and the 'i miss yous' and the 'you're so pretty'.....and most of them are deleted, so how much worse was it.

Now I know that Chris wasn't completely honest. He did really like her, it wasn't just something to do. I see the words he wrote. I see the messages of wondering where she is and why she won't return his calls, just hours before our meeting on Tuesday.

What's past is past....but he liked her. That doesn't just go away, does it? Can it? Did it?

God, protect my heart, and keep my fingers away from those accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment