Thursday, November 25, 2010

Falling into a rut...

Parker was sick all night last night.
Fever and pewking...so we were up all night.
Chris took the day off to stay home with parker (which I find out at lunch time was not a big sacrifice....thanksgiving football). I worked all day, brought home dinner, and am about to put the kids to bed.
Then I have to go to work again tonight, this year end planning and trying to hit my sales target is killing me.
My body aches, I feel like crap, and the kids are running around crazy.
I'm sitting on the couch online shopping (browsing is more like it) and Chris is spaced out on the couch watching tv. And I can't help but feel terrified. This is the rut we can so easily fall in, that the devil is waiting and watching for us to fall into. And it's just the daily routine of getting through each day and waking up to the next one. This is the danger we face......where the communication breaks down.

Lord, give me strength to push through the fatigue and routine and spend QUALITY time with Chris, and remind me Lord to remind him that I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment