Her blog this morning was brought to my attention by him because she text and asked him to read it. LONG story short.....this was something so much more than a simple fling for her. That makes me wonder if it meant or means something more to him than he's telling me. Will I ever know the answer to that? I don't know, and I don't know if I want to.
Here's the part of her incredibly long blog that hurts...
You were more than someone I cared deeply about.
You were my best friend.
Thats the part I think I'll miss the most.
Thats the part that hurts the most.
Im sad that we can't be friends.
Sad that you won't know whats going on my life
Sad that I won't know whats going on in yours
Here is the part that makes me furious.
I don't regret anything.
The emotional high that I've been on the past two days, the feelings that have outweighed the hurt and anger is gone now. My body feels numb, and I am terrified because I really do think that this infidelity changes everything.
Its a good thing that I am going to my parents tonight, so I can take a few days away from Chris to process....to cry......to hurt.......to pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment