Tomorrow morning I am meeting with Chris, Pastor Couper and I believe one other pastor (for Chris, to ensure impartiality). I am so relieved that Chris has agreed to come, but at the same time that scares me, because what if I don't hear what I want to.
This meeting is our opportunity to bring to light everything. We need to establish what is fact and what is illusion. I have alot of accusations, some are proven, some are speculation and I want to know what is real and what is not.
But is he going to be honest?? Is he going to tell the truth??
And if he does tell the truth, do I want to hear it???
I want to know if he and Julie are "just friends" as he continually says, or are they dating. And if they're dating, for how long....and truthfully, do I really want to know???? It's nice having the doubt that it's real, because it hurts less.
Lord please help me sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment