Of course, as human as it is, I check Julie's blog. Yesterdays was telling someone "I love you with my whole heart, just thought you should know". I hope that's for her parents, and it hasn't gone that far with my husband.
Todays entry riles me right up.
"I don't have it all together, I get that. But your words (and everyone elses for that matter) cut deep. it hurts. why can't i be the happy girl for once? its not fair."
Umm, maybe it's because he's married and you're doing something WRONG. Maybe because your immaturity has clouded your judgement. Maybe it's because you're so heartless that you can take a husband away from his wife, more importantly a FATHER away from his INNOCENT kids without batting an eyelash, actually BY batting an eyelash.
Even as I write this I know....the enemy will get what he wants if I allow this stupid childish immature disgusting (ok, I AM human) post to get me back to the place of anger, hurt and disgust. So, I am going to play some worship music, have a shower, take my kids to the bus stop and go fight for my marriage.
DEVIL: You were defeated years ago when Jesus died on the cross. I plead the blood of Jesus over my marriage, my family, my kids, and my heart. No matter what happens today, even IF Chris walks away, YOU WILL NOT WIN because I have the protection and blessing of my Saviour on my side. Nice try, but once again YOU LOOSE, and you will ALWAYS loose.
Thank you Jesus for the victory you have already won!
No comments:
Post a Comment