Today I'm fasting and praying for my husband to seek redemption and reconcilliation.
God,
I once again ask that you will forgive me for all of the mistakes that I have made in the past 8 years with my husband - especially for filing for divorce. I see now how poor and human a decision that was. Please forgive me for the horrible thoughts I have had about my husband, and about Julie.
I give you my marriage and my husband. Protect him during this spiritual warefare.
Please send your Holy Spirit to my family, comfort my children in this time of chaos and unknowing, especially Parker. Lord, please show Him the love he is missing from his dad in me.
Protect my thoughts and heart today as I head to church and enter this day of prayer and fasting.
Please stir Chris's heart so that he will come to this meeting on Tuesday, please soften his heart towards you and I so that we can begin the process of reconciliation. And hard as this is to say - Lord, Your will be done in this situation.
I pray very fervently for Julie Towes. Lord, I can only assume that she doesn't know what she is doing, please put the people in her path that she will listen to. Fill that void in her heart and spirit and soothe that fear of being alone so that she can become aware of the gravity of this situation.
Lord, soften my heart towards my husband. Help me show him Your love since mine is not enough. Show me your desire for this situation.
On Tuesday, give me the words to say, the countenance of a humble and loving wife and the willingness to hear his side of the story.
God.......I want to say 'bring my husband home'....instead I will say, please put your Hand over this situation and Your Will be done, not mine.
Thank you Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment