Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I love Christmas time...

To the tune "here we come a-carolling"....

today we go to counselling
my kleenex i will bring

Taking the morning off to snuggle/sleep while the kids are off at school, then going to our first counselling session. I have a feeling the 'honeymoon' feeling is about to be torn off like an old bandaid.

And of course, the devil is sitting at our door. I got a few facebook messages to check out julie's blog and it's this big long story with little comments about chris thrown in all over there....she is so in love (or infactuated) with him....I can't help but wonder, did he feel the same way and he's just scared to tell me?

I'm sure we'll find out today.........


Lord, again, please keep my countenance respectful and calm during this counselling session. Be my strength when the accusations come at me....and help me not to get defensive or shut down, when Chris is simply telling me how he feels (what I'm asking him to do). And as always, God your will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment